Saturday 19 March 2016

Cricket World Cup after a lot of pressure to take retirement, Afridi

Dubai: Pakistan Cricket team captain Shahid Afridi said that too much pressure on them to not retire after the Cricket World Cup in India.
Cricinfo that Afridi said in an interview that Sri Lanka is a lot of pressure from friends and family not to retire after the World Cup. He said that in the sport of my closest circles until not get a real talent for the national team to Pakistan until such time that could take my place.
Afridi said much to me about retiring but currently is on the World Cup is a big challenge for me. He said the most is to see to it that where you parked Pakistan team in the World Cup and I can carry forward the national team through his performances, when it comes to my fitness he is smart he , because now I'm excited to play cricket. Twenty be able to reach a final conclusion after the World Cup.
The Shahid Afridi 90 ODI matches the number of wickets that I have represented Pakistan in 91 limited-overs format. All have 5 games Afridi Cricket World Cup and played a major role in the victory of Pakistan's half-centuries in the semi-finals and final of the 2009 World Cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment